Wow! I can't believe you found a live one! The beach is so pretty and you take beautiful pictures, as always. I think you're a gifted photographer. I haven't met Joe, but he looks really nice. Can't wait to see you when we come in a few days!
Well hopfully the only people that are reading this are my family, so i dont really need to tell you about myself because you already know me and who i am.but just incase some of you dont really know where i am or if you are confused, i am going to BYU-I, i have more credits then both the freshamn in my apt(pritty sweet huh). if everything goes the way i plan,i will hopfully graduate by the time i am 21 maybe 20
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe you found a live one! The beach is so pretty and you take beautiful pictures, as always. I think you're a gifted photographer. I haven't met Joe, but he looks really nice. Can't wait to see you when we come in a few days!
Post a Comment