You caught six fish!!! That's amazing! I didn't know you had a blog. How long ago did you start blogging? I missed you this weekend... Mom said you never got my message or email. We weren't able to get any tickets (obviously) and we weren't planning on staying at the house; we wanted to go up in the RV to be in Salt Lake with Dave (since he had to work General Conference). Love you!
Well hopfully the only people that are reading this are my family, so i dont really need to tell you about myself because you already know me and who i am.but just incase some of you dont really know where i am or if you are confused, i am going to BYU-I, i have more credits then both the freshamn in my apt(pritty sweet huh). if everything goes the way i plan,i will hopfully graduate by the time i am 21 maybe 20
1 comment:
You caught six fish!!! That's amazing! I didn't know you had a blog. How long ago did you start blogging? I missed you this weekend... Mom said you never got my message or email. We weren't able to get any tickets (obviously) and we weren't planning on staying at the house; we wanted to go up in the RV to be in Salt Lake with Dave (since he had to work General Conference). Love you!
Post a Comment